Stun Spore

(move)
Learnset All moves Help

Type:

Grass

Category:

Status

Power:

__

Accuracy: 75%

PP:

30  (max. 48)

Introduced

Generation 1

Effects

Stun Spore paralyzes the target, if it hits. Paralyzed Pokémon have a 25% chance of not being able to attack, and their Speed is decreased by 75%. Electric Pokémon, those with the ability Limber or those behind a Substitute cannot be paralyzed.

Move target

Foe   Foe   Foe
         
Self   Ally   Ally
May affect anyone adjacent to the user


Learnset

 

Comments